Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vintage Map Coasters - Custom

I found this in an Etsy Shop -- I can do this! What a cool idea.  And how I love my old maps. . . .

Vintage Map Coasters - Custom
zoom
Vintage Map Coasters - Custom Vintage Map Coasters - Custom Vintage Map Coasters - Custom Vintage Map Coasters - Custom Vintage Map Coasters - Custom
Let me create a memento of your favorite vacation or honeymoon ...

4 x 4 tumbled marble tiles are decoupaged with maps in your choice of locale. They are protected with 3 coats of varnish on the top and cork on the bottom.

The set of 4 coasters is packed in a glossy, white gift box - ready to be given as a gift to your favorite traveler.

PLEASE NOTE:

- Large towns, cities, areas work the best.
They are sold as a set.  Set of 5 - $35 * Set of 6 - $40


** Featured in Real Simple magazine - August, 2010

No comments: