Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Six Star Wreath

Super star idea from The Lovely Residence:


you will need...
6 pieces of square paper
ruler
scissors
 pencil
ribbon
stapler
clear tape
 fold squares into triangles, corner to corner
 measure in from both sides approximately 2.5", 5", 7"

cut 3 triangles...almost...
stop before you cut the full triangle

open triangles back to squares
squares, triangles, triangles, squares...yikes!

pull points together and tape
alternate directions

1/6th Done...

when all 6 points of the star are complete staple them together
big side to small side

 staple the bottom tips together, and...

Voila!

WAIT, there's more...

After the star is put together, it's time to hang it...
I used a grommet, because I am that kind of girl...
however, poking a hole in one of the tips will do just fine


Lovely and Free!

Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.

No comments: