Thursday, June 2, 2011

M&M Napkin Rings

Today I'm sharing the one of the cutest projects I've found to date.

Aren't these adorable?
And guess what....they are SUPER easy!

All you need is:
Beveled Napkin Rings (I bought mine at Jo-Anns)
M&Ms (I used plain...you'll need approximately 33 for each ring)
Spray Paint (an "M&M" color: red, yellow, blue, green, etc)
Glue gun
Sealant

Spray paint your napkin rings.
Very important for a polished look.

Use your M&Ms and glue in a circle around the top edge of the ring.  Use a random coloring.  
Let it overlap the edge about 1/3 of the M&M.  Use a lot of glue.  
You don't want the M&Ms come to come off.

Glue in between the M&Ms on the next level down.

Repeat for the final layer.

Now seal the M&Ms and let dry.

See I told you it was easy.  And aren't they just so cute?


Source: Kim's Kandy Kreations

No comments: