Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hand Print Art I

Yes, I know that Christmas is 6 months away!  But after finding this cute Santa made with a traced hand I started looking around cyber space for more ideas.



I found a cool site called Fun Hand Print Art!  Loved the ideas.

Here are some more. This one is a classic. I like that the kids can do the painting and really make it something they created. The hands are just the backdrop.
This one would be great to do every year so you could watch the flowers" grow. Here is the link.


These flower/hands in a vase would be great for a teacher, also. And, you could even use a white vase covered with colorful  thumbprints. The teacher would probably keep and re-use the vase long after the flowers hit the recycle bin.  :-)
And I love this sweet hands heart . . . .

No comments: