Friday, February 12, 2010

Book Wreath - Dragonflys and Stars Version



I just got my PB catalog yesterday and as I was paging through it I saw these wreaths that I liked.



from Dragonflys and Stars:

I went through the masses of books my husband and I have and found one that I really didn't value and would never look at again. (Sorry, romance novels don't hold a lot of interest for me.) So I started ripping out pages and rolling cones. I cut out a cardboard circle and used my hot glue gun to make a wreath.



I think it will hang in one of my kitchen windows. I hung it against a wall so you could see it better. I am thinking about using spray adhesive and glitter to add a little bling, but haven't decided yet. What do you think, glitter or no glitter?



Ssshhhh, don't tell anyone. It almost makes me want snow...

No comments: